CTSI is now offering a virtual workshop that provides training for University of Minnesota research professionals, such as regulatory specialists, research coordinators, project managers, who are new to taking on a regulatory role in human research studies.
The workshop covers:
- The role and responsibilities of a regulatory specialist
- The regulations that define their role
- Creating consent forms and other essential study documents
- Maintaining a regulatory binder
- IRB submissions
This a four-hour training over two days.
To take the course, participants must complete the following required training prior to attending: :
- HIPAA training
- CITI training - Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Human Research Protections for Biomedical Study Teams training or Social/Behavioral or Humanist Research Investigators and Key Personnel
Take the course
The course will be offered quarterly, and is available for self-registration through the University of Minnesota’s Training Hub.