Community Partnership Grant
This grant program helps cultivate relationships between members of Minnesota-based community organizations and University of Minnesota researchers and lay the groundwork for research collaborations that address health equity topics.
We fund proposals that
- Have the potential to advance health equity in Minnesota.
- Respond to health issues identified by Minnesota communities and organizations impacted by health disparities.
- Establish mutually beneficial relationships that lead to collaborative research.
Examples of activities supported
- Convening meetings between community and University partners to develop a research agenda or write a research proposal together.
- Adapting an intervention, toolkit, instrument or evaluation for a specific cultural or community context.
- Developing agreements or protocols to support a long-term community-University partnership.
- Gaining community feedback about research questions, focus of collaboration, or research design.