The OnCore clinical trial management system (CTMS) helps research teams and administrative staff track and manage a trial throughout its life cycle, while providing institutional leaders with critical reporting and analytics.
OnCore benefits PIs, research teams, departments, administrators, and staff members involved in financial and regulatory functions. OnCore helps these individuals:
- Effectively manage studies – Gives research staff a single place for managing protocols and participants, and accessing up-to-date information.
- Manage financials – Price studies, track budgets and earned revenue, and generate financial management reports.
- Streamline operations – Lower the cost of managing trials within individual units via a single system that works seamlessly across the enterprise and reduces the need for disparate data environments and software infrastructures.
- Simplify data management – Collect, house, and track protocol, study, administrative, and financial data. View a comparison of OnCore and REDCap.
- Custom reporting – Quickly generate meaningful reports that can support decision-making for individuals such as PIs, administrative leaders, and finance staff. Reports can be created for accrual, financials, participant safety, staff workload, and a wide range of other metrics.
- Improve compliance – Standardize data management and report on required data elements.
- Enhance collaboration – Seamlessly coordinate studies across teams, units, and sites. OnCore supports academic medical centers, cancer centers, and health care systems across the country.
- Protect patients – Track consent, interventions, and safety, as well as report adverse events.
- Create an integrated information infrastructure – Take advantage of OnCore’s integration capabilities, including with Fairview’s electronic health record and the Clinical Translational Research (CTR) Portal.
—Katie Mellskog, RN, MS, Program Director, Masonic Cancer Center Clinical Trials Office, and OnCore user