Consultations & matching for community-engaged research
We help University researchers and community representatives—including nonprofits, clinics, physicians, and advocates—work together to address health issues.
- Community engagement insights on your research topic area.
- Connections to grant opportunities and potential partners.
- A curated list of services, resources and training to meet your needs.
We can help facilitate a bidirectional and mutually beneficial relationship based on trust and respect. Our team can connect:
- University researchers looking for community collaborators, such as physicians, clinics, nonprofits, and other community entities.
- Community members looking for University researchers with complementary skills and expertise.