Consultations & matching for community-engaged research
We help University researchers and community representatives—including nonprofits, clinics, physicians, and advocates—work together to address health issues.
- Insights from experts in your topic area.
- Guidance on strategies, proposals, and protocols.
- Access to population-based datasets.
We can help facilitate an ongoing, mutually beneficial relationship based on trust and respect. Our team:
- Connects University researchers to community collaborators, such as physicians, clinics, nonprofits, and other community entities.
- Helps community members find University researchers with complementary skills and expertise.