Planning & managing budgets across multiple sites: Avoiding subaward Hades
- Clinical research billing compliance & coverage analysis as a financial budgeting and billing blueprint for research studies
- Site Budgeting Considerations
- Prime site budgeting and recognition of participating site costs and indirects
- Post-award management considerations
- Contract and subaward role and responsibilities
- What makes a subaward budget strong and solid, and how it matters for effective contract management
- Tips on how to smooth subaward through the system
- Know key elements to consider when budgeting for a multi-site trial
- Understand the contracting workflow and lead-PI responsibilities in sub-awarding to participating sites
- Vanessa Bryant, MBA, Manager, Accounting & Finance, Clinical Trials Office, Utah Trial Innovation Center
- Leslie Kennedy, Director of Research Administration, Department of Medicine, University of Minnesota
- Stacy Valenzuela, RAC, Director of Clinical Research Grants Development, Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota
- Pamela Webb, Associate Vice President for Research Administration, Sponsored Projects Administration, University of Minnesota
Hosted by the Clinical Research Support Center (CRSC) and CTSI's Research Education, Training, and Career Development core (CTSI-Ed).
Part of the Multi-site Trial Development and Implementation Miniseries.